The following individuals were incarcerated in the Vigo County Jail by area law enforcement on February 15 and 16, based on prison records. Charges are recommended by arresting officers but are not final until the Vigo County District Attorney reviews the case and files formal charges.
• Daniel Duran, 37, 600 block of South Vicksburg Place, Terre Haute. Booked at 7:31 a.m. Driving a motor vehicle with suspension.
• Marlena A. Pohlman, 37, 2200 block of North 14½ Street, Terre Haute. Booked 9:06 a.m. Resisting Law Enforcement; escape from lawful detention, violate a house arrest order, or remove an electronic monitoring system or GPS device; and methamphetamine trafficking.
• Dustin J. Sluder, 42, block 100 of North 27th Street, Terre Haute. Booked at 10:43 a.m. Failed to show up.
• Timothy L. Swafford, 45, block 300 of Woodsmall, Terre Haute. Booked 11:44 a.m. Domestic battery, strangulation, false information, failure to appear for a felony, resisting law enforcement, interfering with the reporting of a felony, possession of methamphetamine, and operation of a motor vehicle while on suspension.
• Justin J. Morson, 18 Block 200 Third Avenue, Terre Haute. Reserved 12:16 p.m. Domestic battery, forcible confinement, failure to appear for felony, intimidation and false reporting.
• Justin A. Conrad, 32, Block 10 of West Honey Creek Drive, Terre Haute. Booked 2:33 p.m. Failure of a sex offender to possess identification.
• William D. Lark, 47, block 400 of Gaslight, Terre Haute. Booked at 4:31 p.m. Driving a motor vehicle while intoxicated.
• Richard L. Miekow, 39, 200 block of South First Street, Farmersburg. Booked at 4:44 p.m. Illegal possession of a syringe and possession of a controlled substance.
• Sean M. Spelic, 39, block 1100 of Seventh, Terre Haute. Booked 5:30 p.m. False information; escape from lawful detention; escape from lawful detention, violate a house arrest order, or remove an electronic monitoring system or GPS device; possessing a resembling substance; and possession of methamphetamine.
• Phoenix A. Collier, 19, block 800 of Arrow Court, Terre Haute. Booked at 7:17 p.m. Criminal Trespass.
• David J. Featherson, 26, block 1400 of South 25th Street, Terre Haute. Booked at 7:29 p.m. Criminal Intrusion.
• Carlton L. Rasor, 50, block 100 of South Center Street, Terre Haute. Booked at 8:35 p.m. Mandate out of county.
• Denise K. Owens, 33, block 100 of South 19th Street, Terre Haute. Booked 9:39 p.m. Battery with bodily harm.
• Mark A. Porter, 58, Howard County Criminal Justice Center, Kokomo. Booked at 10:55 p.m. False information, disorderly conduct, possession of methamphetamine and possession of paraphernalia.
• Benjamin L. Jones, 32, no address available. Booked at 3:26 a.m. Failure to identify, intimidating and intoxicating the public with an alcoholic beverage.
Under the law, criminal charges are just charges and the accused is presumed innocent until proven guilty.