New monsters and biomes are among the many new features included in the latest update. Minecraft, The wild update. After this Minecraft update, you may encounter a new Miniboss called the Director in one of these biomes, usually called Deep Dark. This monster is a formidable enemy, but it is also one of the main characteristics of the newer 1.19 Savage Update. Our Minecraft guide will cover the best tips for defeating/killing Warden.
About Warden in Minecraft
The Guardian is a new hostile mob released in the Minecraft 1.19 Wild update. It is recognized as a formidable predator and almost impossible to defeat in a standard survival mode. Since it’s able to kill players with a single hit, Netherite Armor gives you a little extra protection, but the Guardian is still one of the strongest enemies in Minecraft.
Additionally, it reduces your field of vision and temporarily blinds you, preventing you from defending yourself against its powerful blows. On top of his already devastating melee assaults, if that wasn’t enough for you, he can also unleash sonic screams that seriously injure other players. Learn how to get the best protection and effectively eliminate this blind monster lurking in the shadows by reading on.
Guardian Attack Abilities in Minecraft
The path to defeating a GUARDIAN begins with learning more about them. So let’s start with Warden’s basic abilities and then understand his attacks.
- The guard is blind. It totally depends on vibration and smell to find your location.
- It can detect you through blocks.
- Even if a player somehow escapes it, WARDEN can sniff you out from around 20 blocks away.
- He can climb single blocks like any other mobs, however, he cannot break them.
- Due to its low tolerance capacity, even the smallest of vibrations can disturb a WARDEN. Once he’s annoyed, he really won’t care if you’re a baby or a boss, he’ll attack for sure.
Different effects of Warden in Minecraft
1. Battle Effect
The keeper’s preferred method of eliminating any player is with his bare hands. The Guardian can kill you in two shots even if you are wearing a full set of Netherite armor. However, if your armor is weaker than that, it only takes one hit to defeat you.
2. Dark Effect
This effect activates all around you as soon as a pushback sensor detects your presence. It limits a player’s visibility to a few nearby blocks. To find Warden in Minecraft, you can try using the night vision potion, however, its effect will not reach more than 6-7 blocks directly adjacent to you. Torches and other similar light sources are not very helpful in this situation.
3. Sonic Scream
sonic scream is used as a last resort if close combat fails or Warden is unable to reach you for some reason. A long-range Sonic Shriek attack is unleashed from the Guardian’s expanding chest. In addition to dealing the same combat damage, this attack also knocks you back five blocks from where you were.
Even bedrock and liquid blocks are not immune to this onslaught. Keep in mind that only one mob can be the target of this assault at a time. As a result, if two players are nearby, this Sonic SHRIEK Assault will only be able to kill one at the time.
Locate the Guardian in Minecraft
The Guardian lives in the Deep Dark biome, which was added to Minecraft in this updated edition. It specifically spawns near the Ancient City. Once you’re here, it’s time to start the slaughter game. It’s either you or the guardian, and the battle will be tough. Similar to the ender dragon, players cannot obtain it anywhere else in the survival world.
The Guardian is the strongest and best enemy in the game that players can encounter. Unlike the player’s meager hearts, the guardian has 84 health or a whopping 42 hearts. This demonstrates that the miniboss is the second deadliest monster in the game and isn’t just much more tanky than you (the RAVAGER has 100 hit points).
Guardian has a maximum damage of 31 with each hit, while Ravager can only deal 18 damage per hit. In addition to killing a player with a single hit if they are unarmed, it will also take two hits to finish them off even if they are fully healthy.
Preparing to Kill the Guardian
Armor, weaponsand food, lots of food. You need the best of the best enchantments on your items so you can deal more easily with the guardian.
It is recommended to obtain a full set of netherite armor with the best enchantments on each piece. Enchantments like Protection IV are the best to get. Admittedly, obtaining netherite armor is a very exhausting task, but it is worth it.
Although swords and axes deal high damage, it’s not a very good idea to get into close combat with the Guardian since he has such deadly melee attacks. Instead, get a bow or a trident or even a crossbow with the best enchantments. Bows are the easiest to manage. If you’re going to use a trident, getting a loyalty enchantment is the first step, then you can opt for impale for some extra attack power.
3. Health items
Be sure to stock up on health items to counter the Guardian’s heavy damage powers. You absolutely must take these items with you:
- Enchanted golden apples and golden carrots
- cooked foods
- Several healing potions
There are a few additional items you can carry with you to survive the Guardian encounter:
- Snowballs and Eggs throw in random directions to distract the keeper.
- Spiderweb and one Bucket of water to protect you from fall damage.
- A few building blocks to add some distance between you and the director.
- Night vision potions to counter the guardian’s dark effects.
How to defeat the guardian in Minecraft
- It’s time to step into deep black, the terrible kingdom of the Guardian, now that you are ready to kill it. Start sneaking as soon as you locate the Ancient City and enter it. If you’re lucky, you might find a pair of Swift Sneak Pants here, so you can sneak in more easily. Find an open space, then dig a pit in it with a trapdoor over it to serve as an underground base. For added security, you can include pressure plates and a lever.
- Breaking blocks and running around making noise will spawn the Guardian. Then build a structure 6 blocks high right next to the entrance to your base. If the Guardian’s Sonic Cry knocks you out, you can add cobwebs to the top, sides, and bottom of the tower near the opening to help.
- Start shooting arrows or tridents at the guardian from the top of the tower once he gets close enough to you. Make sure your weapons have the highest enchantments, such as Punch II or Power V.
- Keep attacking and healing until the Guardian is low on health. You can enter your underground base if your health is low, as the guardian cannot pass through blocks. As an alternative, you can set up an underground trap to slowly assassinate the guardian.
- Make a small underground cave and fill it with Spider webs to do this. After that, add a hatch above the cobwebs and close the remaining space. Activate a pressure plate or level to drop the Guardian into the trapdoor after luring it there. Now continue to damage it with sword strikes. When he’s about to launch his Sonic Shriek, retreat. A good way to reduce self-injury is to use woolen mats to absorb its vibrations.
- As an alternative, you can set up an underground trap to slowly assassinate the guardian. Make a small underground cave and fill it with cobwebs to do this. After that, add a hatch above the cobwebs and close the remaining space.
- Activate a pressure plate or level to drop the Guardian into the trapdoor after luring it there. Now continue to damage it with sword strikes. When he’s about to launch his Sonic Shriek, retreat. A good way to reduce self-injury is to use woolen mats to absorb its vibrations.
These are the conventional methods for defeating the Guardian. End contains End crystals, which are used to heal the ender dragon. They produce a large explosion when destroyed. In the battle with the Guardian, you can make good use of these explosions.
They can also be crafted. To craft a single-ended crystal, you need a dreadful tear, an eye of ender, and seven glasses. Place each of these items on an obsidian block once you’ve crafted at least 8 of them. Simply attack and break one of them when the guardian approaches it to inflict damage of blast. To effectively kill it, repeat this process 8 times.